Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Love Winter

Guys & Girls,

I know most people hate winter and are already looking forward to the coming of spring and summer, but I just have to say it, "I love winter." I love it when it snows, and I love it when its like 15 degrees at night, I love the way people freak out when there is the chance of an inch of snow (however, I hate days like today -- mid-40s and rain. That sucks -- rain always sucks).

I just really like winter, but what's my main reason for liking winter so much? I love to ski! It's one of my favorite things to do, and me and a couple of friends of mine hit the slopes this past weekend for our first trip of the year. We went to Winterplace, which is a great place to go to because you can be there in less than two hours. It's just past Beckley and right off of the Interstate. I hadn't been there in several years, and forgot that it is THE redneck ski resort! The people watching was just as fun as the skiing!

I took a little video camera along too, check it out the day.