Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cameras & Alcohol Don't Always Mix

Hey boys and girls, A couple of Friday's ago me and my friends got drunk. Shock, I know, but one of the friends had the camera going, and here are the results. They aren't pretty, but it's good to know what all exactly happened that night. Enjoy laughing at me:



OK, so this is the first picture on the camera. It's me and my buddy Woda. He says it looks he wrote a book about being gay, and I'm at his booksigning!





All of these pictures are from the Paddock in the West End, and we go there for one reason, and one reason only, and that is to karaoke. I do a freaking mean Mr. Brownstone from Guns N' Roses.



Now my wife is singing, and here's me being a douche getting in the picture.



We ran into a dude I went to middle and high school with. He's a good guy, it was good to see him, but he was drunk and just kept talking. Here's me saying "you're drunk and you just keep talking." He had no idea we even took this picture. He just kept going! Even as my friends pose, too!




I tried to sneak into the women's bathroom with my wife for a little something something, but she wasn't having anything to do with it! Dammit. Don't worry, she never reads my blogs (and I ask her all the time if she reads them)...



This is one of my favorite pictures from the night. I'm starting to wind down, starting to hit the wall. We had been drinking for a while, and so I've decided to belly up to the video lottery machines, and play me a little Keno. I didn't even remember doing this until I saw this picture! But now, I remember putting $1 and winning $2! Being the high roller that I am, I took the $2 and bought another beer! Look at the freaking determination on my face to double up.


This is my favorite picture from the night. Pimpin' ain't easy at the Paddock. These people were into it! I actually took the picture, and look behind them, someone else is taking the same picture! Haha! They didn't even care!

So there you go! Drunk pictures is fun!